Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

... from a place where we don't celebrate Thanksgiving. What Malawian has heard of Puritans?






Anyhoo, all the volunteers cooked up a storm last night and I am SO ready to grub a dub dub! (Since we're on a volunteer's budget, we're not really paying for the food of course.) But it ain't the same without the Boston Market ham!




Oh Malawi...

at the border of Mozambique

















This is my new Atomic Black! Say bye to my Atomic Blue (Honda Civic '06) and hi to my new Atomic Black (Trekker)!





I've ridden it about.... 3 times? haha



I'll be riding it more often now since I'm going into the villages and district more often.






(eachpicture took 5 minutes to upload... I'm gonna be stuck here forever)





It's true when they say that distance makes the heart grow fonder... Oh, watermelons, peaches, grapes, oranges, honey dews, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries... how I miss you so!


OK, I'll be back again tomorrow! :P