Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy New Year!

I know I haven't been uploading pictures of my place, so I thought I'd start with the basics: my bathrooms. haha I'll update with pictures of my house next time.



My "bafa" room
I just put a bucket of water on one side and another bucket of toiletries on the other side, and I just pour water on myself. :P



This is my toilet. I thought it best to cover the hole. You'd see the cockroaches... and the crap my night guard left on the side.




The boys from the youth group killing a chicken and cooking for the ladies.

Gender equality. :)


A Christmas feast at my house with the youth committee.


My neighbors - these are the cutest kids ever! :) (The little girl on the left is a brat though. She spies on me through my fence!) The baby's my favorite! haha
I'll be heading out to the lake for New Year's Eve. Peace out.